Latest Apcera Stories
Seasoned cloud computing expert Henry Stapp joins Apcera as the Director of Product Management to lead product strategy and delivery. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 21, 2014 Apcera, an enterprise software company that provides IT governance solutions, announced today that Henry Stapp is joining as the Director of Product Management. The hire underscores a commitment to successful managed-service product strategy and delivery. With a strong engineering background, Mr. Stapp brings over 15...
Apcera, the next-generation cloud platform company, has named Mark Coffman as the company´s Vice President of Business Development and Sales. San Francisco, California (PRWEB) March 08, 2013 Apcera, the next-generation cloud platform company, has named Mark Coffman as the company´s Vice President of Business Development and Sales. He will report to Derek Collison, CEO of Apcera. “We are still early in the transition to cloud computing. There is a significant opportunity...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.