Latest APG101 Stories
- Data include results from a Phase 1 study of ABT-414 as monotherapy and in combination with radiation and/or chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed and recurrent/unresectable glioblastoma
HEIDELBERG, Germany, Oct.
NuvOx Pharma, a biotechnology company based in Tucson, Arizona, has received a $1Million grant from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) “Nanoparticle-based Sensitizer for Radiation Therapy of
Doctors at Atlantic NeuroSurgical Specialists (ANS) have added a new and innovative form of therapy to their treatment arsenal in the battle against glioblastoma multiforme (GBM).
NovoTTF™-100A System Offers Novel, Non-Invasive Treatment in Fight Against an Aggressive Type of Brain Cancer Morristown,NJ (PRWEB) August 27, 2014
NuvOx Pharma, a Tucson based biotechnology company, began a Phase Ib clinical trial of its new drug NVX-108 in patients with glioblastoma, a deadly form of brain cancer. Tucson,
- Results from Phase I program in glioblastoma multiforme presented at ASCO earlier this year NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Aug.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., May 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: DMPI)
- Results from Phase I study of investigational oncology compound ABT-414 in patients with recurrent or unresectable glioblastoma multiforme, an aggressive type of brain cancer NORTH CHICAGO,
30mg/m2 dose cohort had been completed; enrollment of 40mg/m2 cohort has been initiated VANCOUVER, British Columbia and MENLO PARK, Calif., May 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- The deadly nightshade, Atropa Belladonna, which possesses stupefying or poisonous properties.
- A sleeping-potion; a soporific.
- To mutter deliriously.