Latest Application lifecycle management Stories
SD Elements, a product of Security Compass, now provides interoperability with HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer and HP WebInspect, making a complete software security solution available to clients. SD Elements is the industry’s first secure application lifecycle management (SALM) tool, which can reduce high-risk application vulnerabilities by as much as 97%. Toronto, ON (PRWEB) October 15, 2013 Security Compass announces interoperability of SD Elements, the first secure application...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.