Latest Aptel Research Stories
Aptel Research and Patient Power have announced key results from the Patient Power Summer 2014 Survey which demonstrate the high level of online engagement of cancer patients and their frequent reliance today on online patient communities as a primary source of credible and up-to-date health information. Cambridge, MA and Seattle, WA (PRWEB) September 03, 2014 Aptel Research, a respected healthcare market research firm, and Patient Power, a leading producer of online educational content...
- Strategic Market Research Firm Offers Key Insights into RA Patients - CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aptel Research, a specialty marketing research and consulting company that provides actionable strategic insights to the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, released its newest report Patient Voices Series(TM) Rheumatoid Arthritis (US). This report provides rich insights into the emotional and rational factors that impact the patient journey for people living...
- Like a worm in form or movement; vermiform; tortuous or sinuous; also, writhing or wriggling.
- Like the track or trace of a worm; appearing as if worm-eaten; vermiculate.
- Marked with fine, close-set, wavy or tortuous lines of color; vermiculated.
- A form of rusticated masonry which is so wrought as to appear thickly indented with worm-tracks.