Latest AQSIQ Stories
HARBIN, China, Aug. 12, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Rodobo International, Inc. ("Rodobo", or the "Company") (OTC Bulletin Board: RDBO), a fast growing producer and distributor of high-quality formula milk powder for infants, children, the middle aged and the elderly, today announced that it has received the online publicity ("Publicity") of the new production license which the Company received in March, 2011. The Company has also resumed production at its facilities in Harbin and...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.