Latest Aquitaine Stories
PARIS, April 19, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. (the "Company", "we" or "Canadian Solar") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar companies, today announced that the Company has supplied 8 MW of solar modules to a solar power plant constructed by EOSOL Energies and the Caisse des depots et consignations in Villeneuve de Marsan, Aquitaine, France. The new solar power plant, inaugurated on April 18th is expected to provide the equivalent, in terms of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.