Latest Arcelor Stories
LIVONIA, Mich., May 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For its use of advanced high-strength steel (AHSS), the Steel Market Development Institute (SMDI), a business unit of the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI), awarded General Motors Co.'s Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 design team with the 2014 Automotive Excellence Award. The team, which successfully incorporated advanced steels to enhance safety and performance, and offer significant low-cost lightweighting benefits, was...
DUBLIN, February 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets ( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twt7pt/the_iron_and) has announced the addition of the "Concise Analysis of the European Iron and Steel Construction Market - Forecasts to 2017" [http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/twt7pt/the_iron_and ] report to their offering. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 ) According to the European Commission, Europe is the world's...
LONDON, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report:US Steel Industry Outlook to 2017The US steel industry ranked third largest in the world in terms of production and is also one of the world's largest to be consumed. In 2012, the country maintained its third position globally with nearly 5.7% share in crude steel production. The industry benefited from soaring steel demand in the automobile and construction sectors. Moreover, the cost...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.