Latest Architecture for Humanity Stories
SAN FRANCISCO, June 10, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As Architecture for Humanity turns fifteen, the non-profit design organization, armed with new tools and clear values, recommits itself to the vision on which it was founded, while embracing a changing world with evolving humanitarian challenges. Under new leadership, the organization steps forward into the next fifteen years. Fifteen years ago, Architecture for Humanity was born with a simple idea: that designers could use...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.