Latest ArcSight Stories
Las Vegas, NV, August 1, 2013 NetFlow Logic Corporation announces integrations with HP ArcSight, Palo Alto Networks, and nPulse Technologies products at Black Hat USA 2013. Visit our website to register for a free trial or contact us for a personalized demo at: http://www.netflowlogic.com (PRWEB) July 30, 2013 ArcSight CEF Support NetFlow Integrator Standard (NFI) now converts NetFlow to CEF format in real- time as it analyzes NetFlow data to generate and send intelligent critical...
SyncDog, Inc., a mobile security company focused on delivering risk management solutions to enterprises, announced today that it has merged to become a part of IntegriCell Group, Inc. The merger is the first of several strategic technology investments that IntegriCell is making to deliver enhanced mobile security technologies to enterprise customers around the world. Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 SyncDog, Inc., a mobile security company focused on delivering risk management solutions...
Expansion aimed at driving and creating new opportunities for reseller partners Austin, Texas (PRWEB) July 09, 2012 COMPUTERLINKS, the next-generation distributor of IT security and Internet technology solutions, has today announced it will distribute the HP ArcSight and HP Fortify product lines, part of the HP Enterprise Security Products solution stack, in North America. The announcement is an extension to COMPUTERLINKS existing distribution agreement with HP. HP ArcSight and HP Fortify...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.