Latest ArcSight Stories
Fusion PPT report on Security Information and Event Management has been published in InformationWeek magazine. Vienna, VA (PRWEB) July 09, 2012 Fusion PPT, a recognized cloud computing strategy and technology firm, announced today that its report on Security Information and Event Management written by Fusion PPT Enterprise Architect Dean Francis has been published in InformationWeek Reports. Security teams use SIEM for identification of potential attacks or policy violations as they happen....
Cybercrime Expert Stu Sjouwerman Advises Small and Medium Enterprises to Focus on Education and Internet Security to Combat Threats From TodayÃ¢s Cybercriminals Clearwater, FL (PRWEB) September 26, 2011 New cybercrime statistics published by HP reveal that the cost of cyber attacks has risen more than 50%* since last year, and IT security expert Stu Sjouwerman cautions that number is likely to grow. As the founder and CEO of Internet Security Awareness Training (ISAT) firm...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.