Latest Argus II Stories
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Exciting results from the Argus(TM) II Retinal Prosthesis System ('Argus II') clinical trial were presented today at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology, Inc. (ARVO) 2011 Annual Meeting. The clinical trial included 30 subjects implanted in 10 centers worldwide, and has run for nearly 4 years. The results that were presented from the trial showed that the Argus II System provided significant improvements in vision for...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.