Latest Arizona Cattle Growers Association Stories
PHOENIX, June 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- In the wake of the worst wildfire season in Arizona history, ranching families are struggling to save their homes and livelihoods. The Arizona Cattle Growers Association has established the Great Arizona Bale-Out Fund to raise money to help. Seed money of $5,000 was given to start the fund by Rosemont Ranch, a 30,000-acre working cattle ranch in southern Arizona and a subsidiary of Rosemont Copper. The Bale-Out fund will provide much-needed emergency...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.