Latest Arry Stories
Array BioPharma Inc. (NASDAQ: ARRY) today reported financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2009. Array reported revenue of $5.7 million for the first quarter of fiscal 2009, compared to revenue of $6.6 million for the same period in fiscal 2008. Array invested $24.5 million in research and development for the quarter to advance its eight wholly-owned development programs as well as its portfolio of discovery programs. This compares to $17.6 million during the same quarter last...
Array BioPharma has announced positive results from a Phase II acute inflammatory dental pain study evaluating the analgesic efficacy of ARRY-797, a small molecule p38 inhibitor. These results confirm a smaller Phase II dental pain study reported in May 2008 in which ARRY-797 demonstrated significant analgesic benefit when administered either prior to or following surgery. This Phase II randomized study enrolled 253 patients with postsurgical pain. Three doses of ARRY-797 (200mg, 400mg and...
Array BioPharma, a biopharmaceutical company, has reported positive preclinical data of a novel small molecule glucokinase activator, ARRY-403, a drug for the treatment of Type 2 diabetes. The data showed that in multiple well-established in vivo models of Type 2 diabetes, ARRY-403 was highly efficacious in controlling both fasting and non-fasting glucose, with rapid onset of effect and maximal efficacy within five to eight days. In combination with existing standard-of-care drugs...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.