Latest Art Smith Stories
Chef Art Smith puts the power of healthy living within reach with these delicious dishes. Discover some of the great recipes he created on his journey to health and wellness, and then prepared for his celebrity clients. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) May 02, 2013 Bestselling author, Top Chef Masters favorite, and award-winning chef Art Smith was discovering new innovations in the kitchen, including his beloved cuisine of the South, but neglecting to take care of himself. So he decided to make a...
CHICAGO, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Founder Stephen Sidwell and CEO Mike Roberts announced plans to launch LYFE Kitchen, a transformational, socially-responsible "lyfestyle" brand that will open its first restaurant in Palo Alto, California this summer. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110210/AQ45790-a) (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110210/AQ45790LOGO-b) (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110210/AQ45790-c) (Photo:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.