Latest arthritis Stories
- Secukinumab is the first selective IL-17A inhibitor to significantly improve signs and symptoms of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) versus placebo in Phase III studies EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Nov. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
~Data to be presented at the American College of Rheumatology Annual Meeting CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va., Nov.
Be Joint Smart to educate roughly 48,000 local residents with PsA about their disease PORTLAND, Ore., Nov.
- Four pivotal Phase III studies of secukinumab in psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS) to be presented for the first time at ACR 2014 EAST HANOVER, N.J., Nov.
VANCOUVER, Nov. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Augurex Life Sciences Corp.
Consensus Paper Available at GoutEducation.org PITTSBURGH, Nov.
- AMAP102 falls short of primary endpoint in exploratory Phase 2a study - GOTHENBURG, Sweden, Oct.
New endurance program unites psoriatic disease community and cycling enthusiasts to find a cure PORTLAND, Ore., Oct.
Can someone with arthritis forecast the weather? It is possible even though most people don’t think so. Anyone that has some form of arthritis can tell you when it’s about to get colder as there joints start to flare up and the pain starts to increase. This is because the temperature is getting colder and high pressure is moving into the area. When high pressure moves into an area it is made up of colder weather which is the cold air sinking from the upper levels of the atmosphere down...
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.
More Images (1 images) »