Latest Arthur A. Levin Stories
LA JOLLA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Avidity NanoMedicines LLC, a biopharmaceutical company pioneering a breakthrough approach to the targeted delivery of nucleic acid-based medicines, announced today that Arthur A. Levin, Ph.D., has joined the company as Executive Vice President of Research and Development. In this role, Dr. Levin will be responsible for leading Avidity's research and development organization and overseeing advancement of its drug pipeline. "Art brings an...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.