Latest Artificial organs Stories
Dutch sound design firm ABC International Trade B.V. is among five finalists out of 743 entries for the prestigious Herman Wijffels Innovation Award for Health Care, to be presented Nov. 7 in Utrecht, Netherlands. BERGAMBACHT, Netherlands (PRWEB) November 04, 2013 Dutch sound design firm ABC International Trade B.V. has been named one of five finalists for the prestigious 2013 Herman Wijffels Innovation Award for Healthcare for the company’s OtoCube portable audio booth for testing,...
Medical Bionic Implants/Artificial Organ Market report categorizes the global market on the basis of products, technologies, and type of fixation. http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/medical-bionic-implant-market-908.html (PRWEB) October 18, 2013 The report “Medical Bionic Implant Market - (Vision Bionics/Bionic Eye, Brain Bionics, Heart Bionics/Artificial Heart, Orthopedic Bionics and Ear Bionics) – Trends and Global Forecasts to 2017” analyzes and studies the major...
University of Washington For many, music is a universal language that unites people when words cannot. But for those who use cochlear implants – technology that allows deaf and hard of hearing people to comprehend speech – hearing music remains extremely challenging. University of Washington scientists hope to change this. They have developed a new way of processing the signals in cochlear implants to help users hear music better. The technique lets users perceive differences...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (1 images) »