Latest artist management Stories
NEW YORK, Sept. 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The Artist Management Conference 2010 (AMCON2010), taking place in New York, October 14-15, 2010, aims to illuminate the way forward for artist managers and self-managed artists in a shifting music industry landscape. The dramatic reduction of recorded music sales and effects of the shifting music industry landscape have left many in the music business, including managers and self-managed artists, struggling to find solutions that provide consistent and...
GAITHERSBURG, Md., Aug. 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Artist Management Conference 2010 (AMCON2010), taking place in New York October 14-15, 2010, brings together music managers, musicians seeking management representation, and music industry professionals for two days of high-level networking and education. The inaugural conference will be a place for Artist Managers and Self-managed Artists to discuss and contemplate current and future music industry trends; formulate or fine-tune strategies;...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.