Latest Arundel Mills Stories
Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet, value retail and entertainment center in the United States, has added a permanent art collection of whimsical seven foot-tall alligator sculptures created by select South Florida artists. This art installation is already a favorite photo opportunity at The Colonnade Outlets at Sawgrass Mills. Fort Lauderdale, FL (PRWEB) February 16, 2011 Sawgrass Mills, the largest outlet, value retail and entertainment center in the United States, has added a...
By Chris Kaltenbach, The Baltimore Sun Jul. 11--Unprecedented ticket demand. Serious Oscar talk. The adulation of fanboys everywhere. A week before its opening, Warner Bros.' The Dark Knight is shaping up as the movie event of the year, if not the millennium (keeping in mind the millennium is only eight years old). Already, theaters have scheduled midnight Thursday screenings -- to begin at 12:01 a.m. Friday, so as not to violate film's contracted July 18 opening. There's talk of 3...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.