Latest ARUP Laboratories Stories
July 19th #LabChatter hosted by ARUP Laboratories will be moderated by GenomeWeb and CLP magazine. Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) July 19, 2013 WHAT: The Department of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia has partnered with ARUP Laboratories to host a live Twitter chat discussing the latest news and clinical developments regarding the use of next-generation genome sequencing to enhance diagnostic evaluation of genetic disorders. The chat, coined...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.