Latest Asclepias syriaca Stories
[ Watch the Video: Where Have All The Monarchs Gone? ] April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A new report, based on a December 2013 survey of Mexico's Monarch Butterfly Biosphere Reserve, claims that migrating monarch butterflies are in "grave danger." The butterfly colonies currently occupy the smallest area since records began in 1993. The butterflies spend their winter hibernating in the forest of the reserve. In December 2013, the butterflies only occupied 1.65...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.