Latest Aspirin Stories
The anti-stroke combination treatment may increase dementia risks in patients with irregular heart rhythm, atrial fibrillation. Port Washington, New York (PRWEB)
PINEHURST, N.C., Nov.
EUGENE, Ore., Nov. 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- As the calendar page has turned to November, the typical American is making more frequent trips to the medicine cabinet.
A new study shows that some anti-inflammatory medicines, such as aspirin, estrogen, and Fluimucil, can improve the efficacy of existing schizophrenia treatments. This work is being presented at the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology conference in Berlin.
An alarming new study in the journal Pediatrics has found that between 2002 and 2012 an incident involving children taking medicine they weren’t supposed to occurred about every eight minutes.
- Presented at the 2014 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Daily aspirin is recommended for those with existing cardiovascular disease.
- To be presented at the American Anesthesiology(TM) 2014 Conference NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumberland Pharmaceuticals Inc.
-- Phase III RAINBOW Trial Data Published in The Lancet Oncology -- INDIANAPOLIS, Sept.
WHIPPANY, N.J., Sept.
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.
More Images (1 images) »