Latest assembly Stories
Newly-acquired business process outsourcing firm serves major clients across the northeast, including FORTUNE 500 companies. Wood Dale, IL (PRWEB) August 30, 2013 With the U.S. consumer economy gaining steam and companies increasingly looking to streamline operations, one of the nation’s largest firms specializing in business process outsourcing is growing its platform of capabilities and geographic reach through a strategic acquisition. Chicago-based iD Commerce + Logistics has...
Feng Xiaogang's "The Assembly" wins biennial Chinese audience film awards DALIAN, Sept. 13 (Xinhua) -- "The Assembly," a warfare film by Chinese director Feng Xiaogang became the biggest winner at the 29th Full Blossom biennial awards given by the audiences in China's northeast seaport of Dalian on Saturday evening. The movie won the Best Feature Film after beating the strongest opponent "The Knot," and helped Feng, Zhang Hanyu and Deng Chao got the Best Director, Best Leading Actor and...
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Wowza Media Systems, emerging leader in streaming media server software, today announced that its award- winning Wowza Media Server(TM) Pro has been selected by the organizers of ASSEMBLY, one of the oldest and biggest computer festivals in the world, held every year in Finland since 1992, as its official Flash streaming server software. This year's summer event will be held from July 31st to August 3rd at the venerable Hartwall-Areena in Helsinki....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.