Assisted reproductive technology Reference Libraries
Human Reproduction is a peer-reviewed scientific journal that concentrates on original research, clinical case studies and opinions and debates on topical issues. The journal was broken into three distinct journals in 1995, with Human Reproduction Update and Molecular Human Reproduction. Human Reproduction Update is a bimonthly review journal and Molecular Human Reproduction is a monthly...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.