Latest Assurant Inc. Stories
NAPERVILLE, Ill., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ClearHealth Strategies (ClearHealth), a leading provider of cost containment solutions to the health insurance, workers compensation, and other related industries, with an emerging focus on Medicare-based pricing initiatives, announced today that Brian Wroblewski has joined the company as Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Wroblewski comes to ClearHealth with nearly two decades of health insurance, network management, and...
Gilman Law LLP is now investigating force-placed insurance lawsuits against numerous lenders and mortgage services, including CitiGroup, CitiMortgage, American Security, and Assurant, Inc. Individuals who have been charged for force-placed insurance policies, including homeowners, hazard, flood and wind policies, should contact Gilman Law LLP immediately to discuss their legal rights and prevent their claims from being time-barred by their state´s statute of limitations. Boston, MA...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.