Latest Asynchronous circuit Stories
Breakthrough in digital circuit design promises extended battery life in electronic devices by dramatically reducing power consumption. Fayetteville, AR (PRWEB) May 15, 2013 NanoWatt Design, Inc. has been awarded a $150,000 Small Business Innovation Research Phase I grant from the National Science Foundation. The grant will support the demonstration of Sleep Convention Logic (SCL), a new asynchronous circuit architecture, applied to an advanced multi-core microprocessor. SCL has the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.