Latest Atacama Stories
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - July 14, 2008) - Atacama Minerals Corp. ("Atacama" or the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:AAM) is pleased to announce that it has acquired a large land package in a major new potash region in northeastern Brazil. Application has been made for exploration permits in the state of Bahia covering 1,444 square kilometers (357,000 acres) of lands located 30 kilometres west of the port city of Salvador. The "Salvador Potash Project" is located along the Atlantic...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.