Latest Athabasca Basin Stories
Trading Symbol: UEX-TSX VANCOUVER, June 5, 2014 /CNW/ - UEX Corporation ("UEX") and AREVA Resources Canada Inc. ("AREVA") announce the drilling results from the 2014 exploration program at the Laurie ("Laurie") and Mirror River ("Mirror River") Projects. Laurie and Mirror River are two of eight 49.1%-owned Western Athabasca Projects joint-ventured with AREVA, the project operator (see Figure 1). The Laurie and Mirror River project areas lie along the southern margin of the...
Trading Symbols: TSX-V:URC and TSX:UEX VANCOUVER, April 2, 2014 /CNW/ - Uracan Resources Ltd. (TSX.V:URC) ("Uracan") and UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX) ("UEX") are pleased to announce initial drilling results from the first six diamond drill holes completed on the Black Lake Project ("the Property") located along the northern margin of the prolific Athabasca Basin in northern Saskatchewan. The drilling program encountered uranium intersections of 0.131% U(3)O(8) over 0.5 metres and 0.124%...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.