Latest Athabasca Stories
CALGARY, March 12, 2014 /CNW/ - Athabasca Oil Corporation (TSX: ATH) ("Athabasca") will release 2013 year-end results on Wednesday, March 19, 2014. The news release will provide details of the 2013 year-end operating and financial information. Athabasca's financial statements and management's discussion and analysis for the three and 12 month periods ended December 31, 2013 will be available electronically from Athabasca's website (www.atha.com) and SEDAR (www.sedar.com). A...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.