Latest Atkins Nutritionals Inc. Stories
DENVER, Aug. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. ("Atkins(TM)") today released results from its first annual Beach Body Survey. The results show both men and women lack self-confidence while wearing swimsuits, as over three-quarters (77%) of Americans admit they typically wear something, such as a t-shirt or towel, over their bathing suit at a pool or beach. The top body part that makes close to two-thirds (63%) of these folks uncomfortable - their tummies! (Logo:...
DENVER, July 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Atkins Nutritionals, Inc. ("AtkinsÃ®") has named Indiana resident, Meghan Cook, a 30 year-old nurse, wife and mother, as Atkins' first Success Story Superstar. Meghan's winning entry detailed how a family photo of her at 220 pounds motivated her to lose 82 pounds on the Atkins Diet(TM). Her weight loss encouraged her to start running and she completed her second 5K this past May. (Photo:...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.