Latest Atkins Nutritionals Stories
Ranked Among the Best Diets of 2014 by U.S. News & World Report, Atkins(TM) Introduces Six New, Satisfying Additions to the Popular Line of Atkins Frozen Meal Entrees DENVER, Jan. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Just in time to give resolutions a healthy boost, a new, simplified take on the original low-carb diet has hit bookstore shelves. Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., a leader in the weight-management category, introduces The New Atkins Made Easy: A Faster, Simpler Way to Shed Weight and Feel Great --...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.