Latest Atlas V Stories
Lawrence LeBlond for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online A top secret payload was launched from a Delta IV Heavy rocket on Wednesday morning. The rocket lifted off at 11:03 am PDT from the Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB) in California, carrying a US spy satellite for the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO). Officials at United Launch Alliance said the rocket launch was successful, despite a ten minute delay due to minor issues. “We are truly honored to deliver this critical asset...
This decision places ULA at the leading edge of technology and provides a more “future-safe” system design compared to other solutions. Santa Maria, California (PRWEB) August 01, 2013 Quintron Systems, Inc. (quintron.com), the recognized leader in interoperable Enterprise-Class Systems for Security Command, Control & Communications, is pleased to announce that the long association with United Launch Alliance (ULA) for critical launch operations communications will continue...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.