Latest Atlas V Stories
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online The Air Force's mysterious robotic space plane X-37B launched successfully on Tuesday afternoon, kickstarting another one of its secretive missions. The mini-space shuttle spacecraft, also referred to as the OTV-3, flew aboard an Atlas V craft, rocketing towards its orbit from Cape Canaveral in Florida just after 1:00 p.m. local time. X-37B is now officially on its third mission which is sure to bring much speculation as to...
Lee Rannals for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online The super secret Air Force space plane that looks like a mini-space shuttle is set to launch from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in less than 24 hours. The X-37B unmanned space plane will be undergoing its third launch, set upon a top secret mission by the Air Force. The spacecraft has a payload capacity about the size of a small truck bed, the contents of which are unknown. X-37B will be hitching a ride aboard United...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.