Latest Atmel AVR Stories
Accelerating Development of Low-Power Applications, New megaAVRs Deliver Low Power, Additional Analog Functionality and Pin-to-Pin Compatibility For Designers of All Levels for Smart, Connected Designs SAN
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct.
Jointly developed by Atmel and Arduino, Arduino introduces Arduino Zero; a 32-bit evolution, powering the next generation of IoT development SOMERVILLE, Mass.
- Integrates Percepio Trace(TM) Technology to Provide Precise Visualization of Debug Accelerating Design Cycles in a Seamless, Easy-to-Use Environment SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb.
Company Investing in Innovative, Easy-to-Use 8-bit AVR Technologies for the Professional Engineer, Maker and Student Communities; Fosters Compelling Ideas From AVR Loyalists to Bring Imagination to
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.