Latest AU Optronics Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports — Your Universe Online Part of AT&T´s price-fixing lawsuit against liquid crystal display panel manufacturers has been reinstated by a US federal appeals court, various media outlets have reported. The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco issued the ruling on Thursday, reversing a lower court ruling and reinstating the telecom giant´s claims. The decision, which was made by a panel of three judges, allows AT&T to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.