Latest Auglaize Stories
WAPAKONETA, Ohio, Aug. 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Dannon Company, Inc. today awarded the sixth annual Dannon Next Generation NutritionÃ® Grant to Joint Township District Memorial Hospital in support of its Grand Health Family Challenge nutrition education and family weight loss program. Dannon presented Joint Township with a $30,000 check during an evening event at the Auglaize County Fair. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20110801/NY45492 ) Modeled in part...
By Heather Rutz, The Lima News, Ohio Aug. 6--LIMA -- Five of the county's 12 townships have comprehensive plans or are working on them and a sixth is waiting in line to do the same. Bath and Richland townships have completed their plans, said Thomas Mazur, executive director for Lima Allen County Regional Planning Commission. Auglaize, Shawnee and American townships are in various stages of completing plans and Jackson Township is next to begin working on its plan, Mazur said Tuesday....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.