Latest AuthenWare Technology Stories
AuthenWare brings home the top award at The Financial Services Technology Summit Miami, FL (PRWEB) January 25, 2013 AuthenWare®, the leading vendor of Behavioral Biometrics wins the “Leader in Innovation” Award at the Financial Services Technology Summit for its innovative biometric authentication software that breaks the paradigm in the world of online security. The FST Summit is a two-and-a-half-day event bringing together C-level technology executives from the financial...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.