Latest Automotive design Stories
Autotalks series-production-ready V2X chipset and software is integrated into Continental and Kathrein Automotive B-sample V2X capable antenna module. Kfar Netter, Israel (PRWEB) October 14, 2013 Continental, among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, and Kathrein Automotive, among the world market leaders in the automotive antenna market, will showcase together on the ITS World Congress in Tokyo (October 14, 2013) an Intelligent Antenna Module with V2X functionality based on...
Tint World now carries RimPro-Tec® Wheel Bands, a new styling and protection accessory. Weston, FL (PRWEB) August 26, 2013 Tint World, the leading automotive styling franchise, is pleased to announce the addition of RimPro-Tec® North America as its newest vendor and partner. RimPro-Tec® NA manufactures and distributes RimPro-Tec® Wheel Bands™ an exciting new styling and rim defense accessory for automotive wheels. “Wheel Bands™ are an ideal accessory for...
Tint World hosted a public grand opening event for its new store located in Albany, NY–the first Tint World Franchise Store in the state. Albany, NY (PRWEB) June 19, 2013 Tint World, the nation´s leading automotive styling franchise, had recently hosted a grand opening event at its newest site in Albany, located on 1015A Central Ave in New York. After months of preparation, owner and operator Rick Martin was able to officially welcome the community of Albany to his automotive...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.