Latest AutoNation Stories
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom. LONDON, November 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Investor-Edge has initiated coverage on
- Reported retail new vehicle unit sales in October 2014 of 24,844 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Nov. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
Driven Brands CIO and Meineke EVP Danny Rivera Assumes New Role CHARLOTTE, N.C., Oct.
- EPS from continuing operations an all-time record $0.90, up 20% compared to the year-ago period FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
Third Quarter Reported Retail New Vehicle Unit Sales of 84,225, up 10% over Third Quarter 2013 FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Oct. 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoNation, Inc.
TrueCar's Dealer Council Aims to Improve the Car-Buying and Trade-In Experiences for Dealers and Consumers SANTA MONICA, Calif., Sept.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., Sept.
- Acquisition of Mercedes-Benz of Bellevue, Barrier Audi, Barrier Porsche and Barrier Volvo enhances AutoNation premium luxury offerings in Seattle-Bellevue FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla.,
America’s Largest Automotive Retailer Joins Forces with America’s Premier Tuner Ft.
- Sleep; the state or condition of being asleep.
- The state or condition of numbness of a part due to pressure on a nerve: as, the obdormition of a limb.