Latest Axelrod Stories
President Obama´s senior campaign advisor made a promise to shave off his mustache if $1m was raised for epilepsy. After meeting the goal, the team at MSNBC sought out the professionals at eShave to ℠Slash the Stash.´ New York, New York (PRWEB) December 10, 2012 On MSNBC´s “Morning Joe,” viewers watched facial hair history in the making. President Obama´s senior campaign advisor David Axelrod went on the program after launching ℠Slash the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.