Latest Ayalla A. Ruvio Stories
Mothers have a stronger tendency to mimic their daughters' consumption behavior than vice versa How much do our children influence our consumption behavior? Much more than we thought. A new study by a Temple University Fox School of Business professor finds that teenage girls have a strong influence on the products their mothers buy solely for personal use, as in makeup or clothing, and that mothers have a much stronger tendency to mimic their daughters' consumption behavior than vice versa....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.