Latest Ayca Gedikoglu Stories
redOrbit Staff & Wire Reports - Your Universe Online Researchers from the University of Missouri have discovered a novel new way to help people fulfill their daily recommended amount of dietary fiber – by adding a little zest to their meatballs. In their study, doctoral student Ayca Gedikoglu and associate professor of food science Andrew Clarke reported that most Americans typically consume just half of the dietary fiber recommended by health experts. In order to help increase...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.