Latest AzaSite Stories
InSite Vision (AMEX:ISV) announced today that it has initiated pivotal Phase 3 clinical trials to evaluate AzaSite Plus™ for the treatment of blepharoconjunctivitis, a frequently-chronic inflammation of the conjunctiva and eye lids caused by infections or allergic reactions. AzaSite Plus, formulated in InSite's patented DuraSiteÃ® sustained delivery vehicle, is a topical combination antibiotic/corticosteroid product that is being developed to provide simultaneous...
InSite Vision Incorporated (AMEX:ISV) today announced the signing of a licensing agreement with Inspire Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ISPH) for the United States and Canada. The agreement provides for the commercialization by Inspire of AzaSite™ (1% azithromycin), InSite's topical anti-infective product currently under NDA review by the FDA for the treatment of bacterial conjunctivitis; commonly referred to as "pink eye". The global market...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.