Latest B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia Stories
- AbbVie Presents for the First Time Results from the Venetoclax Phase 2 Program in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Dec.
Results Show Durable Responses in High Risk Patient Population MARTINSRIED, Germany, MUNICH and MONROVIA, Calif., Dec.
TG02 demonstrates ability to mobilize difficult-to-kill leukemic stem cells and render them vulnerable to chemotherapy. San Diego, California (PRWEB) December
- Note: This press release corresponds to abstract 31. SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- New IMBRUVICA(®) (ibrutinib) Phase II data announced here today by Pharmacyclics, Inc.
- Data shows 36 of 39 pediatric patients with relapsed/refractory acute lymphoblastic leukemia (r/r ALL) (92%) experienced complete remissions EAST HANOVER, N.J., Dec.
-Profile Supports Potential Role in Modulating Tumor Microenvironment in Blood-Related Cancers, Including AML, MDS, CMML and CLL- SEATTLE, Dec.
- Updated results from pilot Phase II trial of the BCL2 targeting DNAi® therapeutic reported at ASH 2014 - VANCOUVER, BC and PLYMOUTH, MI, Dec.
U.S.-Based Registry Will Enhance Clinical Knowledge of and Explore Treatment Options for CLL Patients SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Pharmacyclics, Inc.
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Dec.
Data Validates Clinical Advantage of Tracking Minimal Residual Disease with the clonoSEQ(TM) Test in Patients with ALL, CLL, MM, DLBCL SEATTLE, Dec.
- Withering but not falling off, as a blossom that persists on a twig after flowering.