Latest BACH motif Stories
Madden Becomes One of Nine Registered Animal Practitioners in USA North Andover, MA (PRWEB) January 03, 2013 Nelsons USA, wholly owned subsidiary of London based A. Nelsons & Co. Ltd., the UK's largest and one of Europe´s oldest manufacturers of natural healthcare and homeopathy products, is pleased to announce that Maryann Madden, Nelsons Direct Sales and Customer Service Representative, has completed the Bach Flower Animal Practitioner Course and is now a Registered Bach Animal...
NEW YORK, Jan. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- David Bach, author of #1 New York Times bestsellers, 'Start Late, Finish Rich' and 'The Automatic Millionaire' and renowned personal finance guru, is on a mission to get America out of debt -- a mission to help 1 million Americans to pay down $1 billion of debt to be exact. "Getting out of debt fast is the most important financial move you can make in today's economy," declares Bach. (Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20101216/MM18303 )...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.