Latest BACtrack Stories
BACtrack data now syncs with "Blood Alcohol Content" field in Health app to help consumers better understand correlation between alcohol consumption patterns and overall health SAN FRANCISCO,
New Keychain Breathalyzer Syncs Wirelessly to Companion Smartphone App; Helps Consumers Easily Estimate Alcohol Levels and Drink Responsibly SAN FRANCISCO, July 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today
San Francisco-based BACtrack, the North American leader in both professional and personal breathalyzer products, released a comprehensive breakdown of data collected by their award winning personal breathalyzer product, BACtrack mobile.
Creator of first smartphone breathalyzer debuts BACtrack® Consumption Report; Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) insights driven by over 100,000 data points SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/
- BACtrack's Smartphone Breathalyzer Wins at San Francisco Ceremony SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BACtrack,
- Launches First-Ever Professional-Grade Smartphone Breathalyzer SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today BACtrack,
- A small wooded valley; a dell.
- The protecting weather-shed built around the entrance to a house.
- The roofed-over space between the kitchen and the sleeping-quarters in a logging-camp, commonly used as a storeroom.