Latest Bactrocera Stories
Innovative solutions to address Consumers' concerns over pesticides' residues in fresh fruit and vegetables has been launched by Welsh company Russell IPM during the Fruit Logisitica exhibition in Berlin. Technologies such as "attract and kill," mass trapping, are some of the solutions aimed at controlling damaging pests without contact of pesticides with either plant or fruit. DEESIDE, Wales, Feb. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Welsh company Russell IPM Ltd has launched its new range of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.