Latest Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Stories
InnovaApps+ will award 40,000 euros to the winners MADRID, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA and Google seek to promote a spirit of innovation in business application
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom. LONDON, March 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- On Thursday, March 27, 2014, the NASDAQ Composite
PORTLAND, Ore., March 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- In a move that reveals what the bank of the future will look like, MergerTech has announced that its client Simple, a highly innovative Portland
Ticket Down announces that they have rolled back ticket prices for the big game between soccer powerhouses Israel and Honduras at the BBVA Compass Stadium in Houston.
- Houston goalkeeper joins bank to support joint initiatives with Dynamo, Dynamo Charities HOUSTON, March 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass today announced two-time Major League
- Students at Houston's Crespo Elementary will be taught the basics of managing money HOUSTON, Feb.
- One of the leading exponents of the music of our time, Steve Reich has, in the words of the jury, reinvented the form of the concert and musical theater, blurring the divide between genres
- Bank is the Official Jersey Partner of newest women's professional soccer team HOUSTON, Feb.
- Facebook contest winners announced BIRMINGHAM, Ala., Feb.
- In Roman antiquity, the return of a person who had been banished, or taken prisoner by an enemy, to his old condition and former privileges.
- In international law, that right by virtue of which persons and things taken by an enemy in war are restored to their former status when coming again under the power of the nation to which they belonged.