Latest BANGKOK Stories
EQHO Communications, one of Southeast Asia´s leading localization service providers announces sponsorship of Localization World Singapore 2013. Having recently opened a new branch in Vientiane, EQHO Communications will share first-hand experiences of their expansion into Laos. Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) March 05, 2013 Localization professionals from 40 countries will attend Localization World which takes place 10th-12th April 2013, at the Singapore Shangri-La Hotel. International...
Medical tourism portal myMEDholiday.com, which offers patients an array of information and services pertaining to medical travel, has expanded its robust listing of healthcare providers with the recent inclusion of clinics that do Holistic and Alternative treatments. Bangkok, Thailand (PRWEB) February 09, 2013 Medical tourists seeking a retreat from traditional Western medicine can partake in what is known as CAM, or Complementary and Alternative Medicine, which is comprised of a wide range...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.