Latest Bar Band Stories
Castle Brands Inc. (AMEX: ROX), an emerging international spirits company, today announced the Top 15 semifinalists in its second annual Boru Vodka "Defend the Bar Band" contest. Over 800 bands representing 47 states and a wide variety of musical styles entered this year's competition--Boru's bid to find the most authentic, direct and passionate bar band in the country. The fifteen shortlisted bands will be featured on the dedicated Boru Vodka "Defend the Bar Band" website...
Castle Brands Inc. (AMEX: ROX), an emerging international spirits company, today announced the launch of its second "Defend the Bar Band" competition sponsored by Boru Vodka. The first "Defend the Bar Band" competition was a tremendous success. Over 100 bands entered the competition and over 80,000 votes were cast. Boru Vodka has established a strong relationship with last year's winning band, Lloyd Dobler Effect (LDE). The band has become a significant brand ambassador for Boru,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.